Wednesday 17 November 2010


So I wanted this to be kind of satirical, exaggerated Tarantino style, and these lyrics remind me of someone killing someone and not giving a shit who finds out so they do something as obvious as writing a post-it note saying what they’ll do then they get caught. So I did the background like jail cell bars and newspaper in the background cos obviously murder would be in the newspaper. I didn’t really want the lyrics apart from the “cry” to be obvious because if it was a film poster I wanted it to kind of symbolise the fact that you couldn't see into the murderer's mind. Dunno, I got bored in the last half an hour of the image manipulation workshop so this wasn't even what I was meant to be doing but I like it better than the thing I was meant to be doing. So aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment